<HONEA EXPRESS: Hey, Hey, You, You, Get Off'a MySpace
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hey, Hey, You, You, Get Off'a MySpace

Listen all y'all. I need you to be cool. I've invited the gang over from my MySpace friends list for milk and cookies and I don't need anyone embarrassing me. Don't freak if you see Sting or Elvis Costello looking through my iTunes selections (down there, on the left). You may see Zach Braff trying to sweet talk Ben Folds or Mason Jennings to putting their music on Scrubs, act like you see that shit every day. You may even see Booth!, but I doubt it.

Everybody be cool. This is a snobbery.



In other, unrelated to this random post news. The Disney Blog gave me props for being Chloe to the L.A. Times Lois Lane. That's right, I out-scooped 'em. I'm like that big ol' sun on the Raisin Bran box, and they're just a bunch of sour grapes.

I guess it pays to serve beer to Teamsters.

Labels: , , ,