<HONEA EXPRESS: Holding Out for a Hero

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Holding Out for a Hero

Who watches Heroes?

I must admit, when it first started I watched the first 2-3 episodes out of geek-filled obligation. I wasn't entirely sold on it.

That changed quickly. Once the show hit it's stride it has improved every week.

Now, at the pinnacle of anticipation, we are being subjected to the classic cliff-hanger. The show won't return until April 23rd.

I tried using my powers to jump forward in time, but it didn't work. I don't have the sword.

Of course, if you don't watch Heroes, then you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Wouldn't be the first time.