<HONEA EXPRESS: An Hour of Bliss

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, March 05, 2007

An Hour of Bliss

The clouds parted. A single ray of sunshine beamed straight to my heart. Birds sang. Little animals lay bouquets upon my feet. A band was queued. I believe it was Supertramp. I floated on air and lay basked by gentle kisses of pixies and Hershey.

Zane fell asleep at 7 a.m. this morning and I was able to go back to bed for over an hour. If I were a praying man I would say that they had been answered, but as it is I'll just accept it as a token of good-fortune and a teething baby.

Damn, it was nice. So, so, nice.

Labels: ,