<HONEA EXPRESS: Monday Morning Blah-Blah-Blah
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Morning Blah-Blah-Blah

I just had a three day weekend. You would never know it. It's 5:40 a.m. and I've already been up for at least twenty minutes. I don't do mornings. Yet, here I sit, just me, a blueberry muffin and Thing 2 bouncing around the still dark living room.

Dave came up from San Diego to visit. He's really good about that. We never make it down his way even though we have plenty of reasons to do so. It's just easier for a single guy to make the three hour trip than a family of four. You know how it is.

It used to be whenever he would visit that we would resort to once forgotten levels of debauchery. This time we went to Costco.

Getting old is getting old.

I had a woman at the bar tell me that she was old enough to be my mother. She was 39. I'll take that.

People are always surprised when they find out that I'm turning 36. I assume it is due to me looking much younger, but I also suspect the fact that I act like a 10 year old has something to do with it. Whatever, better than being like some of the 20 year olds that I work with that act like they're sixty and look twice their age. Something to be said for the aging effects of a stick up your ass.

I need some coffee.

Labels: , ,