<HONEA EXPRESS: Rock-a-bye Baby

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rock-a-bye Baby

If Jay ever hired me for Strollerderby I would probably have posted this over there. As it is, I may put something up at DadCentric. Maybe*. In the meantime I'll just thank Jeff for introducing me to this company.

*Ed., Apparently Mr. Big Dubya beat me to it like 10 years ago. In my defense, I had not yet joined the DadCentric team and tended to only read articles that had pictures.

What would have been funny if I had posted it again is how his post starts, "Ok - I've culled our archives and haven't come across anything about what I'm going to post - whew. Didn't want it to appear that we've run out of things to write about, comment on or post our snarky opinions in reference to."

I'd have to call Alanis and check, but I'm pretty sure that would have been irony.