<HONEA EXPRESS: Short, Sweet, and Actually to the Point(s)

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Short, Sweet, and Actually to the Point(s)

Okay, gotta make it quick this morning.

First, it looks like the talks actually may have worked. The guy didn't have the support he thought he did. I doubt he'll be there much longer. Thanks for the support and offers of hired goonsmanship.

Second, I think between the comments the answers have been given. I'll double check and post later. Why doesn't anyone want to be on the ass?

Finally, and this one gets me the most, my kids get up at the crack of crazy ever freaking day. This morning I've got places to be, like right now (7am) and they are still sound asleep. If I had the day off they would have been up hours ago. It is a conspiracy. I'm calling the baby union.

Sorry, but I've got a long day and it starts...right now.