<HONEA EXPRESS: With Apologies to Chicago
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, March 30, 2007

With Apologies to Chicago

Daddy-day in the park,
You'd think it was the Fourth of July
Daddy-day in the park,
You'd think it was the Fourth of July
People dancing, people laughing,
A man selling ice cream
Singing Italian songs
Can you dig it (yes, I can)
And I've been waiting such a long time
For Daddy-day.






Okay, so I forgot my camera at the park. You could probably tell by the splotchy lawn and crappy overall gardening that this is our yard. Hey, Spring just sprung, give me a break. I'll get around to it.

In the meantime, click here for more photos.

Labels: , ,