<HONEA EXPRESS: Am I O.G.?
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Am I O.G.?

Like Junebug before me, it has been suggested by a longtime reader, first time caller, that I have gone "over gold." She thinks my site is taking too long to load. No, she doesn't have dial-up.

Does anyone else have this problem when they visit the lovely bliss that is Honea Express? Does my bling slow my thing?

Personally, I have had some trouble of late opening a few blogs, but after some investigating I have concluded it is a Firefox issue and not the fault of the pages. I hate the game, not the player. My Firefox has been freezing up lately. When I try to view the pages in Safari or restart Firefox then all is well.

Please let me know if any of you are having similar problems!

Labels: , ,