<HONEA EXPRESS: A Day Late & a Dollar Short
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Day Late & a Dollar Short

It's 9:00 at night and I just found out that today is Tuesday and not Wednesday.

You see, I worked late last night, got a little over 4 hours of sleep and then went back to work for another full day. I was a useless Zombie.

I can't believe I've been off a day all day. I'm not surprised though. I just can't figure out if this is good news or bad, or if it really even matters.

Labels: , ,