<HONEA EXPRESS: Getting Your Goof On
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, April 06, 2007

Getting Your Goof On


Ignore my other post for the day. It sucked. I was just about to let it go and move on with my life when The Fonz came out for a cup of coffee and saw that Thing 1 and I were watching Goof Troop. It was a scene with Goofy and his son Max. The Fonz says, "Who would have sex with Goofy? I bet that was a mess."

Who indeed. I wondered about that myself. We never hear anything about Goofy's mate. It lead me to do a little investigating. I came across this number, 30 hot seconds of Gaaarrsshh:



It would appear that Goofy has a thing for rodents, which would explain Max's smaller stature.

Let's see what kind of searches I get here now.