<HONEA EXPRESS: Lame Post Warning: Don't Bother Reading This

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, April 06, 2007

Lame Post Warning: Don't Bother Reading This

It's been a slow week here at Honea Express. I'm not sure why. I just haven't been feeling it lately. I'm sure, that like everything else involving blockage, it too shall pass.

In the meantime I'll use an ol' bloggers fallback. It's a little something I've been saving for a rainy day, or in this case, a lovely 84 degree day full of sunshine and children's laughter.

Yes, I'm playing the search card. Below are a collection of searches that have brought new readers to Honea Express, usually followed by nausea and disappointment. I appreciate their patronage.

Without further ado, I give you the searches:

harry connick is bald- figures, I hear his wife is ugly too

man sexual assaulted boy pants underwear- I'm not sure how this wound up here, but I'll go on record stating that I've never assualted boy pants, including underwear, sexually or otherwise

what is sans meat- it comes from the sansalope

your name plus ness dupree- a roseness by any other name would smell just as sweet

big tongue sore- this must be from the Simmons sprain of '97

pictures Willie Coyote- I didn't know roadrunners could type

i'm with stoopid- this says it all

strangers pinching wife's nipples- I followed up on this one extensively, for research purposes of course

I'll be the one that loves you the most- please, don't fight over me

pregnant bartender clothes- this is what happens after you assault underpants

Well, there you go. I must say, not only is that not nearly as funny as I had hoped, but it took longer than my normal mindless tangent of a post. If you made it this far, I'm sorry.

Now pardon me, I've got some sunshine to play in.

Labels: ,