<HONEA EXPRESS: Luckily, I Kept the Receipt

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Luckily, I Kept the Receipt

The free trail is about to expire on our rent a family that we ordered from an ad on craigslist. I think I might take it in for some adjustments. We may make Thing 1 a little bit taller (I wish he was a baller). He hasn't grown an inch since September and I requested a growing kid. I wonder if that was why they threw in a Chia Pet goat.

Thing 2 is a little louder than I thought he would be. Plus, he's a digger. We can't even go to the store without him digging under the gate or getting in the garden. Heaven forbid we try to get away for the weekend. He would tear the place up. It's gotten to the point that we have to take him with us. Don't worry, we leave the windows cracked and if we are gone for over an hour I leave some water. I'm not a total idiot.

Also, I think they set their internal clocks too fast. I need to get those alarms adjusted to about 8:30. I hope that's doable.

According to the paperwork, I have to return them by today, April 1st. I wonder if UPS picks up on Sundays?