It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, April 13, 2007

A New Hope

All of the Honea Express riders have been sick this week. Everything from coughs to saddle sores. Tough week.

How did we get through it? A steady diet of Robitussin and Maker's Mark. We also took the opportunity to show Thing 1 the greatest trilogy known to man, Star Wars (IV-VI, sorry JarJar).

He liked it, although I doubt any of it will leave a lasting impression unless we follow it up with a repeat viewing sometime soon. I, however, just had to comment on how those movies still freakin' rule.

Really. I found myself with chills and anticipation, as if I haven't seen them each 100 times in the past twenty years. They still got it.

May the force be with you.

Labels: , , ,