<HONEA EXPRESS: No More Sex For Me
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, April 13, 2007

No More Sex For Me


Alright. I worked blue. I brought sexy back. It did not bring me the traffic I was led to believe. In fact, it may have scared people away. Note to self, sex=bad.

I suppose my willingness to take the sex topic for a spin, albeit, a tame, tongue in cheek (rather than the obvious places) sort of spin, is that I am a bit of an attention whore. I can't imagine that is much of a surprise to anyone that reads this blog. I'm guessing that most people with blogs share that attribute to some extent.

I figured, what the hell, I'll try it. All it accomplished was the exposing of my tenderest of moments. I feel like Sweet Juniper.

From now on, I will refrain from talking of sex for the sake of talking about sex. I will only address the topic when pertinent to the post. I won't throw in gratuitous images.

The way I see it, a post is like a tattoo. It means something at the time. You deal with it's existence. If you're lucky it (or he) might show you an airplane.

In the meantime, I'll stick to topics that sell. You know, poop (it's okay, trust me) and booze.

Labels: , , ,