<HONEA EXPRESS: R.I.P. Kurt Vonnegut
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, April 12, 2007

R.I.P. Kurt Vonnegut

Yes, today Mr. Vonnegut has gone to the big Slaughterhouse in the sky. Or he hasn't gone anywhere. He was a self-proclaimed religious skeptic (isn't everybody), so I suppose it's just as likely that he's hanging out somewhere between Time and Timbuktu. Who knows.

I will say that I am very appreciative of his work and saddened by his passing. While Kurt Vonnegut lived it made me feel that there was still greatness alive in the world of literature. His death leaves a void that is impossible to fill.

Farewell Kurt.

1922-2007

Labels: , ,