It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cue The Fray

Dan, over at All That Comes With It was on the backside of humpday (Quick shout to My Name is Earl: Hey, I heard the guys say today was humpday and I don't see any ladies. You watch my back and I'll watch yours.) dropping meme knowledge as he's done all week, and he gave me an idea. I was just sitting here, pretending to listen and wondering what I would write about today and how I could take something personal off of another person's blog and make it all about me. You know how I do.

Dan mentioned that he had saved a life. He didn't mention how. I too have saved a life. Maybe more if you count stuff I did without realizing it, you know, kind words, not speeding, putting the gun down. I only have one confirmed, and it involves drinking, fighting, swimming and Rage Against the Machine.

I'll tell you all about it when I get home from work (only two weeks left!)

Labels: , , , ,