<HONEA EXPRESS: Throwing Out Some Man Love
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, May 18, 2007

Throwing Out Some Man Love

I wanted to drop a little note today about my partner Ed (creative partner, not "a wife with a penis" as Steve would say). Mr. Sanders is having a good month.

You see, Eddy (seen right comparing hair styles with Zane) and his lovely wife have taken their family and given it an extreme makeover. Yes, I went there. Now, in addition to a beautiful little boy they have three (3) new mouths to feed. That's right, triplets.

Not only that, but Ed's new show, National Bingo Night, starts tonight. A bigger family and a bigger career, all at the same time. I thought I had a lot on my plate.

Congratulations to you and yours my friend, on everything.

Labels: , , ,