<HONEA EXPRESS: The Wonderful World of Whit
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Wonderful World of Whit

I'll admit, I'm partial to the occasional "ego" search. There's a lot of Internet out there, and it's hard to keep track of where I've been or where I'm going.

I made another trip down Vanity Lane the other night after ImPerceptibility reminded me of some of the stops I've made along the way.

I found something very interesting. Again. Once before I found a thesis paper that a student at Brown University had written about one of my stories, Jazz, and in doing so they had made some fairly incorrect assumptions about me. She had not been able to separate the writer from the writing. I wish I had saved that.

Now, Madness & Bubblegum is part of the accidental scholar's master thesis. How cool is that?

It's a nice, and dare I say rewarding, feeling to find people enjoying and using my stories and poems in their lives. It makes me want to put down the blog and pick up the pen.

I suppose I can do both.

Labels: , , ,