<HONEA EXPRESS: The Fonz <i>Loves</i> Cars

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, June 01, 2007

The Fonz Loves Cars

Perhaps you weren't aware that our recent renter, the Fonz, that I've mentioned here and there, is actually none other than Anthony of "your comments" fame.

That's him there on the right, the one with the beard. Look closely, this may be the only picture you ever see of him sober and clothed. That's called foreshadowing.

He has his own very entertaining blog, Sink.Into.The.Pacific., that some of you have found your way to, and that's great. Today he surprised even me. Well, not really, but I still thought it was really funny. You may have noticed I haven't added the link yet, there is a reason for that.

You see, Anthony enjoys a little nip now and again, who doesn't? He is prone to doing some pretty silly things while enjoying said nip, such as insulting strangers, drunk dialing, and of course being nude in front of random people, again, who doesn't?

I've known him for a while, but there is something I never knew. Anthony loves cars. I mean he really loves them, like take them behind the middle school and get them pregnant kind of love. Me, I've always preferred having sex in them, not with them. Whatever, I don't hate.

Here's a picture of him trying to make some VW larva. He's the one cheeks up. You've been warned.

Labels: , , , , , ,