<HONEA EXPRESS: How I Spent My Father's Day Holiday
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, June 17, 2007

How I Spent My Father's Day Holiday

I was allowed to sleep well past 9am. 9:07, to be exact. There was coffee ready and french toast waiting. There was a banner of sorts, made by Atticus, "all by myself."



I did some posting at FameCrawler, were I've been writing as frantically as a sad girl in her diary, wrapped up some Disney stuff at that blog, and shook hands with myself at DadCentric. I even updated A2Z. I also had to spend a bit of time beating off the ladies with a stick, but that's fairly routine.

Later, after I managed to avoid mowing the lawn and scooping up dog poop, my wife went to work, and I took the boys to the park.



I got home in time to call my dad, my step-dad, and my grandfather, before I could sit on the couch, drink a Red Stripe and watch some baseball.

All in all, not much different than any other Sunday, except normally I would have felt obligated to do the yardwork. Plus, today I actually feel like people love me. So there's that.

It's good to be the daddy.

Labels: , , , , , , ,