<HONEA EXPRESS: I Can't Believe I'm Not Hungover

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I Can't Believe I'm Not Hungover

They came from Chula Vista, Carpenteria, Pasedena and Ventura. They came from Lancaster, Orange County, and New York. I know, New York isn't in Southern California, but still, they came. They brought beer, fruit and lasagna. They brought business cards with their blog addresses on them. They brought more beer.

I drank more than I should have, but less than I planned. I ran the gauntlet of chit-chat and blogversation.

It was a lot of fun.

There were bloggers I read and some that I will. They were entertaining and real. It was great putting faces to the pages. I'll post some names and links later.

Let me just add my thanks to L.A. Daddy for making it happen. Hope the house wasn't too trashed.

Labels: , , ,