<HONEA EXPRESS: If I Only Had a Brain
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, June 04, 2007

If I Only Had a Brain


I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain



The very lovely Domestic Minx has been kind enough to humor me with an award. No, not best of show, but rather the prestigious:



This is my fourth time receiving it, having been nominated before by Sizzle, Karl, and Jeff, respectively. Each time it's been an honor. Plus, if I get five I win a free topping at Pinkberry.

The rules, which you can find at any of the above links (minus the yogurt place) are simple. I must nominate five bloggers that make me think. They in turn run a little post, thank me until their nose stinks, and play it forward with some thinking bloggers of their own. As they say, it's always better to give than it is to receive, which is normally a load of crap, but in this case it's almost true.

Here's the deal, I can't narrow it down to five. There are so many deserving blogs out there that I read daily (thanks Google Reader) and I would hate to leave someone out in the abyss. That being the case, if you are on my Blogroll you are doing a fantastic job. I wouldn't read you if you didn't make me think. I appreciate it. You're a winner. Pass it on.

Labels: , ,