<HONEA EXPRESS: I'm a Freakin' Sap
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm a Freakin' Sap

I've been feeling a bit melancholy all week. It started last Saturday, and I'll hopefully get it together tonight. How's that for empty promises?

I have a video below, it is by a group of people ages 73-92 called the Young@Heart Chorus. They cover songs by Sonic Youth, The Clash, The Flaming Lips, Radiohead, basically stuff that most people their age have never heard of.

Here's their version of Coldplay's Fix You.



If you need some comic relief click on their link for their Ramones cover.

If you need me to quit being so soft, yeah, me too.

Labels: , , ,