<HONEA EXPRESS: A Tender Moment in Hell
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, June 09, 2007

A Tender Moment in Hell

If you've been going through your reader today, then perhaps you saw this photo posted at daddytypes by my fellow DadCentric and Babble cohort, Greg. That link gives you the background on the photo. I don't have it in me to relate it.

Know this, the photo fills me with anger, sadness and compassion. War is fucking stupid. Why do we have to wait for Bush to move out of the White House, can't we just change the locks?



Makes me want to cry.

Labels: , , , ,