<HONEA EXPRESS: Why Everything Feels Slightly Off for You Today
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Why Everything Feels Slightly Off for You Today

I had so much to do today, being my first day as a SAHD. By the way, don't refer to us as Mr. Mom, even in jest. I did that and had the SAHD Mafia measuring my feet for cement shoes. We do not find humor in that, or anything Michael Keaton has done since.

So how did I spend my day? I basically took over the pages of FameCrawler to push my own anti-Lohan agenda, made a note about yellow submarines at The Disney Blog and talked about a duck's dork over at DadCentric. Then of course I played with the boys.

The one blog I didn't get to was this one, or A2Z for that matter, but I never get over there. This is the one site where people actually come to see me, not a collection of writers or a specific topic, but little ol' me. You like me. You really like me.

I'm sorry if I let you down today. I'm sorry if there was an unexplainable void in your life, and a hole in your heart where my words usually lay. It's unforgivable.



So, we're good, right?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,