<HONEA EXPRESS: My Dad is Older than Mud
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Dad is Older than Mud

My dad turns 60 today, which by all accounts is a ridiculous age to find oneself at. He has more hair than I do, and the gumption of a man roughly, um, about his age, give or take a few years.

He's a good man, my father, despite his Republican leanings and terrible taste in beer. If those traits can be overlooked in a man, then you'd be looking at man that preaches respect and earns it. He's a hard worker and a frightening dancer.

He has a long list of impressive accomplishments, but I can't help but think that the only ones that matter to him are that he has been a good father and a good grandpa. What else is there?


Happy Birthday Dad!

Labels: , , , , , , ,