<HONEA EXPRESS: The Heat Causes Crazy: A Companion Piece

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Heat Causes Crazy: A Companion Piece

It's freaking hot here. I can't stand it. It hasn't rained, a real rain, in so long I can't even remember it. All I remember is heat.

My wife has some vacation right now, and being broke, as we are, she is spending it on the couch. Don't get me wrong, it's nice having her home, but her constant presence is throwing off the very delicate balance that I've just spent two months building.

My kids are driving me fucking crazy. Atticus has come closer today, than he ever has before, to growing a prominent third foot in his ass. For dinner tonight I think I'll feed him a bar of soap. Me, I just need the bar.

Actually, the only sane one is the Zane one, which happens about as often as Haley's Comet or this.

Pray for us.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,