<HONEA EXPRESS: How To Steal Things
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, August 24, 2007

How To Steal Things

That was a search that brought people to my site tonight. Weird. I try not to steal anything but glances. No, this isn't a search post. Relax.

I'm sitting here drinking Nimbus Oatmeal Stout (from Tucson, damn good) and waiting for a Riesen to dissolve away from the spaces that apparently exist between my teeth. I feel like I'm having a plaster cast done of my mouth. Is that how she did it?

Zane, after two days of fever and vomit, went to see the doctor today. He has the stomach flu. It's been a long fucking day. As a matter of fact, Tricia called from work feeling ill and Zane is crying for Da-da right now. Guess I'm done posting.


Goodnight.

Labels: , , , , , ,