<HONEA EXPRESS: I Also Guesthost

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, August 24, 2007

I Also Guesthost

I may or may not show up over here again today. I went straight from puppy puke to barfing baby. I'm tired, and Nicole Richie ain't gonna write about herself. Hell, I don't even know if she can write.

In the meantime, please check out Hilly's blog. She is one day removed from returning to Snackie's World, and she let me come in and feed the plants and water the cat. I also took crude pictures of myself on her webcam, but she'll find those later.

BTW, I saw Superbad tonight and it reminded me of a story (what doesn't?), so next I return I will tell you how I came to live in America illegally.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,