<HONEA EXPRESS: Interview With a Blogger
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Interview With a Blogger

Dan, of All That Comes With It, was kind enough to take 5 seconds out of his day and ask me some questions. He apologized profusely for the "low quality" of the questions, but they don't seem of any lower quality than anything else Dan sends me. Oh wait, the stuff he normally sends is lowbrow, but of exceptionally high quality. My bad, Dan.

So here are the questions, which for the record, I am very happy with:

1. What's the best photo you've ever taken?

I don't have a favorite per se, but I like these:











2. Daffy or Donald?

I wouldn't be representing my Disneyness very well if I chose anyone other than Donald, now would I. However, in all fairness, I do enjoy the antics of both.

3. What was your favorite childhood possession?

Does a pet count as a possession? If so, does a chicken count as a pet? I used to have a huge rooster named Gilligan that went everywhere with me. He stood on my head. The dog across the street ate him. He said he tasted like chicken.

I was also partial to my baseball mitt.

4. Was your Prague trip part of a grand tour or was it a one off?

My trip to Prague was actually a stop in the middle of an 8 country trek. A friend was attending a semester abroad in the Netherlands, so my roommate and I took our student loan checks and bought round trip tickets to Paris and train tickets to tour us through a chunk of Europe.

We met up with our friend in Amsterdam and spent quality time in Dresden and Barcelona before meeting other longtime friends at the base of the Eiffel Tower. There are many more stories from that trip, but that was the only one I'll tell in these pages.

5. What book needs to be made into a film?

A lot of books I like are either movies already, To Kill a Mockingbird, Lord of the Rings, a bunch of the classics, and other, more recent books that I like, such as A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius and The Ha-Ha are supposedly being made into films.

I can't believe that A Catcher in the Rye hasn't ever made it to the screen. Also, I think that something by David Sedaris could make for a pretty funny film.

Of course, any book I write should be made into a huge blockbuster as soon as possible.


That's it. According to the rules, which I am a stickler for, I am to post this information:

Interview rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the
questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Hope that wasn't too boring for everyone. Thanks Dan!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,