<HONEA EXPRESS: Monday Morning Fireside Chat: Now With More Cream Filling
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday Morning Fireside Chat: Now With More Cream Filling

I've seen lots of coolish stuff on Gore's highway this weekend:

  • Disney will be making a movie of The Dangerous Book for Boys- I'm hoping they stick to the feel of the book and tie-in the likes of Frontierland with a Mark Twain vibe.
  • Speaking of Disney and Frontierland, there is rumor of an upcoming movie by Jerry Bruckheimer, and subsequent park stuff, for one Lone Ranger. I'm not sure why I find this so exciting, but I do.
  • The Scorpions are releasing a new album, and some of it was recorded at my old manager's house. Her husband is a musician with his own in-home studio and the band stayed at her house for awhile. They came into Chili's and acted like crackheads.
  • Anthony said nice stuff about me. UPDATE: So did ImPerceptibility. I think once this runs it's course in a few years, I'll put together a "best of" post.
  • The NFL is back, and so are the Steelers! Thank whatever God you're into.
See, cool stuff!

Labels: , , , ,