<HONEA EXPRESS: The Things They Say: Penis Edition

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Things They Say: Penis Edition

Oh, out of the mouths of babes. Babes being children, not hot chicks.

I'm sitting here, hard at work on posting and drinking coffee, and Atticus walks through the house with a handful of directions, that is, the instruction pamphlets to his V-Smile game.

"Who wants erections?" he yelled.

My wife and I just looked at each other and tried not to laugh.

He took it up an octave and put on his best vending pitch, "Erections, I have erections here. Daddy, do you want erections?" I glanced again to my wife, she assured me that I did not.

"Um, no thanks," I answered. "Men don't need directions."

"Oh, just girls need erections," he said with an understanding nod, and he took his wares elsewhere.

I'm never going to let him carry a map in public.

Put your hands down, old man.

Labels: , , , ,