<HONEA EXPRESS: College Football Season is Over

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, September 01, 2007

College Football Season is Over

They're freakin' killing me.

It's opening weekend for college football, and I doubt anyone this side of Michigan is more pissed than us Arizona fans.

This was supposed to be the year. They've had 4 years under Stoops to get it together. They have a veteran team. They just got their jocks handed to them by BYU. BYU, whose training consists of riding through my neighborhood on their bikes trying to sell my salvation, has damned me today. Jerks.

I wasn't expecting the Rose Bowl, but I was hoping for a team that looks ready to play at the collegiate level.

When does basketball start?

Labels: , ,