<HONEA EXPRESS: Quirkee James: A Header Above the Rest
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, September 21, 2007

Quirkee James: A Header Above the Rest

Perhaps you've noticed that I once again have a header. Take a moment and stare at it. I know, it's pretty.

James of Daddyshack fame felt sorry enough for me that he helped me out in designing a replacement for the old Honea Pony. Don't worry, the guy at the glue factory said the pony would be happy there. I guess they have a lot of carrots and sugar cubes or something.

As a token of my thanks I award James with the "I helped a blogger dumber than me" award. Cherish it forever.

Labels: , , , ,