<HONEA EXPRESS: First I Was Fabulous, Now I Talk in Quotes
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, October 04, 2007

First I Was Fabulous, Now I Talk in Quotes

I'm going to go blind if I keep tooting my own horn, but I've been warned by one Dan Hughes of All That Comes With It fame, that I am in danger of losing readers (him) to better blogs (Kevin Charnas), so I figured I better up the ante somewhat.

I'll do that later.

In bigger and better news, James Grayson of Daddyshack and Quirkee.com has interviewed me for the first in a series featuring At-Home-Dads. Of course, there is always the chance that I've ruined it for everyone else and it will be a very short series. We shall see.

Okay, enough about me. Maybe I'll actually write a post next time.

Labels: , , , , , ,