<HONEA EXPRESS: Little Known Fact: I'm Fabulous
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Little Known Fact: I'm Fabulous

In fact, the only person that knew this was Dana from Life Turned Upside Down. Now you know too. Welcome to the club.


For reasons unknown, Dana said nice things about me and then slapped me fabulous. I'm honored to be considered as such. She also mentioned brining our circles together. It will be like those magic rings that only magicians can get apart. What? It was either that or a circle jerk comment. I took the high road, sue me.

Yes, the award is pink. Yes, I am apparently drinking Violet Martinis. Yes, it does say fabulous.



Considering that I have just the person to bestow this award upon. Yes, I'm exploiting clich├ęs and stereotypes, and that's just the way he likes it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I dub Mr. Kevin Charnas as FABULOUS (and don't think he doesn't know it!).

Kevin is a very funny, very cool, very passionate guy. Yes, he's fabulous. Not only that he's throwing a party. What's not to like?

Thanks again, Dana!

Labels: , , , , , ,