<HONEA EXPRESS: Merlin on the Crapper

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, October 05, 2007

Merlin on the Crapper

I had one of these when I was a kid. It was way sci-fi. I think I may have ignored the Atari 2600 for hours.

Someone, I believe my sister, bought me one a couple of years ago. I keep it in the bathroom, right next to an electronic baseball game, circa 1983, and some sudoku books. I like to have a lot of stuff available for people to touch when they aren't touching their ass.

Does anyone know where I can find some of the songs that you can play on it? You know, which numbers to push in what order. Thing 1 is addicted to that feature and frankly it's starting to grate. I want to teach him some tunes so he can pursue a career as a professional Merlin player. There aren't enough Merlin players in todays music.

I've searched the web and so far I've only found the ad. They must be out there. They must.

Labels: , , , , ,