<HONEA EXPRESS: Updated! Now with Humor! Monday Morning: A Bushel of Bull & Pimping the Posts
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, October 15, 2007

Updated! Now with Humor! Monday Morning: A Bushel of Bull & Pimping the Posts

Good morning internet! Glad you could make it.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much lately, or that what I am posting is mostly crap (see current post). I've been busy and tired and all that stuff that you are too, but I'm the kind of guy that will use it as an excuse. I'm an ass like that.

This professional blogger stuff is to blame. After spending a full day blogging on the job it's hard to get any sort of motivation or creative thinking going to blog here, or at DadCentric, or at The Disney Blog. I'm basically tossing around handfuls of weak stuff and hoping nobody will notice. Did you notice?

I'm Johnny Weakseed.

Save the jokes, my boys can swim.

Here's where the group participation portion of the program begins:

A) DadCentric the Book is allowing for a bit of writing from our personal blogs. I don't even know were to begin. It sure would be nice if some bored people, or perhaps someone trying to avoid the pile of real work in front of them, would help me. I want to find my top 5 posts. Read the archives. I used to be bloody brilliant back when I had more time and less readers. Go figure.

I think we can make this a contest of some sort. Send me your votes or leave them in the comments. Whoever makes me feel the best will win something from the treasure chest in the lobby!

B) If you thought that was the end of me whoring myself out, well, you don't know me very well. I was whoring myself when whoring wasn't cool.

I'm in a position to get a pretty healthy bonus, relatively speaking (like a cold is healthy compared to the flu) from FameCrawler this time around. We only get paid once a month, so the bonus would be just in time for Christmas.

A group of my posts are just a few views off from qualifying for some extra cash. Read them. Hell, I don't care if you read them, just click on them. I'm trying to save Christmas, people!

  1. Britney Spears and the sex tape.
  2. Miley Cyrus and the pregnancy hoax.
  3. Anthony Kiedis is a new papa.THANKS!
  4. Uncut and uncalled for version of Britney's Gimme More video.THANKS!
I'll apologize now. The above are not my best work. Not even close. We write some really funny stuff over there and these posts are not it. I would go so far as to say they are firmly in the weakseeds, but for one reason or another they have the traffic and are closing in on the numbers I need. Be a sport.

C) On an unrelated topic. Zane came and got me, pointed at his butt, then pooped in the toilet. That's good stuff.

D) I just added this because it's funny as hell but I'm too lazy to load all the photos. Honest Monopoly at College Humor.

Thank you Dear Reader. Thank you. Let me know what I can do for you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,