<HONEA EXPRESS: In Which I Attempt the Most Random Post Ever
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, November 18, 2007

In Which I Attempt the Most Random Post Ever

Sports:

-Cheers to Arizona football with the huge win over #2 Oregon.
-Jeers to Arizona basketball for dropping the ball against unranked Virgina.
-Thanks for nothing to the Steelers for making me waste my Sunday afternoon watching them choke against the 1-8 Jets.

Beer:

These items have been in my refrigerator in the last 24 hours-







That's about it. I just wanted to yell at the Steelers in front of people and talk about beer. Now, I'm going to drink one of each and get some work done. That's a little something about writing for a living that I like to call a "perk."

Oh yeah, I put up a post over at DadCentric. It's about Houdini.

What the hell, I don't want to work (I just want bang on my drums all day). Here's a bonus bit of randomness-

Music:

These are the songs I heard while writing this post. How random is that?










Okay, now I'm done.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,