In Which I Do Part of a Meme
Bill over at Make It a Double has tagged me with what appears to be the longest meme ever devised by devious minds. The concept is pretty self-explanatory. I need to share. I'll do my best.
- My family. Not so much my wife, but my boys. Oh hells yeah. Actually, I'm passionate about my wife too, it's just that she's never home to feel, um, my passion.
- Music. I loves me some music, from the A Train to the Zutons. I freakin' love it.
- Writing. I always dreamed of making my living as a writer and now I am. Dreams do come true! That dream was just a wish my heart made.
- Beer. I love beer so much I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant. Of course it would have to be a big-mouth bottle.
- Sports. I'm not the all-around sports guy that I used to be. I haven't shot hoops in a long time. I miss it. I don't watch a lot of games either. However, I do get pretty FANatic about the Pittsburgh Steelers or University of Arizona basketball. Hell, the U of A alone has led to broken furniture, verbal assault and one hotel room that looked like Van Halen had stayed there.
- Disney. I don't know why I turned into such a Disney fan. I think it's the romantic in me. The craving of nostalgia. I remember one visit to Disneyland when I was 15ish and we won a couple of movies on VHS! I started collecting them and one thing led to a Mickey Mouse tattoo and a spot on The Disney Blog masthead.
- Classic TV/Movies. Speaking of nostalgia- I could sit and watch Bing Crosby and Bob Hope all day. Anything from that era(s): The Rat Pack, Gene Kelly, Jimmy Stewart, Fred Astaire, Danny Kaye, Bogart, etc..., that stuff rules.
- Doing the right thing. No, not Radio Raheem, although that's a great movie, but just matters of right and wrong. I'm big on the principle of the matter. Not everyone agrees with my theory.