<HONEA EXPRESS: In Which I Do Part of a Meme
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, November 10, 2007

In Which I Do Part of a Meme

Bill over at Make It a Double has tagged me with what appears to be the longest meme ever devised by devious minds. The concept is pretty self-explanatory. I need to share. I'll do my best.

The Crazy 8's Meme

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
  1. My family. Not so much my wife, but my boys. Oh hells yeah. Actually, I'm passionate about my wife too, it's just that she's never home to feel, um, my passion.
  2. Music. I loves me some music, from the A Train to the Zutons. I freakin' love it.
  3. Writing. I always dreamed of making my living as a writer and now I am. Dreams do come true! That dream was just a wish my heart made.
  4. Beer. I love beer so much I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant. Of course it would have to be a big-mouth bottle.
  5. Sports. I'm not the all-around sports guy that I used to be. I haven't shot hoops in a long time. I miss it. I don't watch a lot of games either. However, I do get pretty FANatic about the Pittsburgh Steelers or University of Arizona basketball. Hell, the U of A alone has led to broken furniture, verbal assault and one hotel room that looked like Van Halen had stayed there.
  6. Disney. I don't know why I turned into such a Disney fan. I think it's the romantic in me. The craving of nostalgia. I remember one visit to Disneyland when I was 15ish and we won a couple of movies on VHS! I started collecting them and one thing led to a Mickey Mouse tattoo and a spot on The Disney Blog masthead.
  7. Classic TV/Movies. Speaking of nostalgia- I could sit and watch Bing Crosby and Bob Hope all day. Anything from that era(s): The Rat Pack, Gene Kelly, Jimmy Stewart, Fred Astaire, Danny Kaye, Bogart, etc..., that stuff rules.
  8. Doing the right thing. No, not Radio Raheem, although that's a great movie, but just matters of right and wrong. I'm big on the principle of the matter. Not everyone agrees with my theory.
Holy crap, that took forever and that's only the first section of the thing. I'm going to have to break this crazy meme into portions. Luckily I have Tupperware. Now if you'll excuse me the boys and I have gingerbread to bake (this falls under #1).

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,