<HONEA EXPRESS: All I Want for Xmas
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Thursday, December 20, 2007

All I Want for Xmas

If I had a nickel for every email that readers of this blog have sent me with inquiries into my holiday desires, well, I'd owe someone a nickel. That's okay, I forgive you. I'm not sending you shit either.

Here is something that you can do, and I'll love you long time if you make it happen. You see, the bonus structure at Babble is changing at the end of the year and there is a good chance that I will never have another opportunity like this. Yeah, I've peaked.

However, I have three (3) posts that are closing in on the big one as we speak and should you and yours (seriously, email everyone in your address book) click on them then you can really help me out (otherwise known as a "miracle of the season").

What I'm saying is that all I want for Xmas is a $1500 bonus on my next check and you can help with just a few seconds of your time. What's in it for you? Um, the warm feeling of knowing my kids aren't eating dirt for dinner. Well, not just dirt.

If it helps, each of the posts have to do with naked people (but still safe for work).

Thank you and happy whatever you do!

Marcia Cross Shares Naked Joy


Nudity, Adultery, Aging, Rumors and Politics: Desperate Housewives Need to go Back to Work

Carmella DeCesare Starts the MILF countdown


Yes, it's like begging, but I'm okay with it if you are.

Now go tell a friend.

Labels: , , , ,