<HONEA EXPRESS: I May Not Be Smarter Than a 5th Grader, but I Can Kick Their Asses
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, December 17, 2007

I May Not Be Smarter Than a 5th Grader, but I Can Kick Their Asses

Don't click this. It will take you through the quiz, but instead of giving you the result it wants you to join a dating service. So, actually, if you are looking for a dating service then by all means click. I'm not sure why it let me complete it. They must have known I'm taken.

I was going to erase it when I realized what it was doing, but then you guys wouldn't know how tough I am.

25

5th grader, five-year-old, whatever. For the record I don't really think I could take that many. I suppose if they were zombies or something, but otherwise I'd feel bad after about a dozen.

Labels: ,