<HONEA EXPRESS: Things I Did While You Were Sleeping

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, December 03, 2007

Things I Did While You Were Sleeping

Yes, it's late, but I've got miles to go before I sleep and all that. Look, I posted stuff!

  1. My Fortress of Solitude Doesn't Have a Bed in It (Parentricity)
  2. Sunday Still: My Life in a Snapshot (DadCentric)
  3. Who the Heck are the Osbornes and Why Can Their Lights be Seen from Space? (The Disney Blog)
That's it. So what did you do in the last hour this weekend?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,