<HONEA EXPRESS: Turning Trix

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Turning Trix

No, this isn't another post about prostitution. Well, not really. You see, my wife's nickname is Trix and I don't want to know how she got it.

As you know, I've made it my personal mission to control the entirety of the internets by writing for every site in existence. I think I'm finally making progress. Al Gore better watch his back.

My point is that I can't do it alone. I thought I could, but I realized like every great man I needed a great woman to stand behind me, roughly 3 feet or so. That's why I am happy to announce that my wife, Trix, has started her own blog. Yes, that's one more corner of the web under Honea control. BWHAAAA-BWHAAAAAA!

Please go read it and make her feel welcome, even if your only interested in the free punch and cookies.

Turning Trix.

Labels: , , , ,