<HONEA EXPRESS: Happy Cows & the Milk for Free
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Cows & the Milk for Free

I've heard the saying many times. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

I'll admit, I used to think it made a lot of sense. Cows tip over. They go home. They burn barns. They're always up to something. Plus, they mislead people into thinking that they are making pies- they aren't. You won't find a cowpie at Marie Calendars. Trust me on this one.

No, buying the cow didn't seem like a good idea- unless you're doing it a cheeseburger at a time.

What I don't understand then, for us non-cow buyers, is where the hell is all the free milk?


We have OMEGA milk for the boys, organic milk for me, soy for Tricia. We have whipped cream and heavy whipping cream, butter, margarine, and about 6 different cheeses. I won't even go into the freezer- there isn't room.

My point is that while I did have a pet cow as a kid (I traded her for beans), I have never purchased a cow for myself; yet I am always charged for milk. That hardly seems fair.

Screw the $600 refund. I want my milk money back.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,