<HONEA EXPRESS: I Haven't Pissed Off My Readers Lately

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, January 28, 2008

I Haven't Pissed Off My Readers Lately

I just saw this shirt being advertised on the side of my Facebook profile and thought it was funny as hell. Yes, it is offensive and wrong on many levels, but sometimes you gotta throw the PC out the window (especially if it's an actual PC).

I suppose (since I stole the image) I should tell you where to get it if you wish to wear one and have balls the size of coconuts. Please note I'm not affiliated with this company in any way, although I did buy a funny shirt there once.

Labels: , , ,