<HONEA EXPRESS: Spotted Dick and All That Comes With It
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Spotted Dick and All That Comes With It

No, I don't need a shot of penicillin. In fact, I'm allergic to penicillin, so I don't ever need it. I have a bit of spotted dick, it happens, and if things go to plan I'll be sharing it with Tricia and one of her friends later tonight. I'll admit, I'm a little nervous.

I've never had sponge pudding, but Dan from All That Comes With It was kind enough to send me some from sunny England. I don't know if I won something, or whispered the right sweet nothing, but Dan sent me a whole care package of British goodies and Spotted Dick has been my punchline ever since I opened the parcel. I'll be sad to see it go.

Labels: , ,