<HONEA EXPRESS: Honea Up
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Honea Up

- "Honea Up" is the title of Gone Feral's post today. It is her interview with me as outlined in The Great Interview Experiment created by Neil at Citizen of the Month. Needless to say, she did a much better job than I did. Sorry Annika.

I know you already know more than you ever cared to about me, but go read it anyway. It's not Feral Mom's fault that she got a loud-mouthed know-it-all as her subject.

- I've been listening to Jack Johnson's new CD, repeatedly. It makes me want to go sit in the sun, preferably without a jacket.

- The Phoenix Suns have just made the stupidest move in professional basketball since Jordan fell to 4th.

- Not to keep talking about poop, but today I totally crapped a 'Hidden Mickey' and I had to tell someone. I came uncomfortably close to taking a picture.

- If you missed it before I have a new short story up at Urban Molecule. It's called 'Mountains from White Hills' and is based loosely on Hemingway's 'Hills Like White Elephants.'

- I'm having fun at Styledash. I have so little style I have to write about zits and sports fanatics.

That's it. Just some random for your surfing enjoyment.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,