<HONEA EXPRESS: To Counter My Last Post About the Shits

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

To Counter My Last Post About the Shits

Yeah, you didn't need that. You've got your own problems. I'm sorry.

Here's a picture that Atticus drew tonight and then a photo of the boys waiting patiently for me to finish blogging. They wanted McDonald's.

There, are we good again?

I just realized, not only is today Super and Fat, but there is also a new Jack Johnson CD being released, and that just might be the most important one of them all.

Labels: , , , , , , ,