<HONEA EXPRESS: The Bi-Polar Express
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Bi-Polar Express

Come on, ride the train, hey, ride it. Woo woo.

I've pushed 'Publish' on more than one post that I wasn't sure about. I've never pushed 'Delete.'
One makes you taller and one makes you smaller. It's not in me to deny my emotions, for better or for worse.

The only filter on me is my kidney(s). I know that it's uncomfortable to read at times (the blog, not my kidneys) and it's not easy to write, but what's the point of painting on a smile if a clown is just going to cry on the inside? They do that.

I'm having some issues with my stomach, nothing serious, but it is wrecking havoc upon me. A can of fresh stress layered upon it doesn't help. Some people have a good cry, I open up to strangers. It's my thing.

Thanks for caring. I mean it.

Now go read a blog that deserves it.

Labels: , , , , ,